Monday, April 18, 2016

And an anticlimactic ending

If I had realized this was the last required post, I would have made sure I had something to show off, I really don't have much to say this week. I didn't do much at my internship this week, and I didn't get the chance to do anything with makeup either. I might post something next week if I get anything together as a finisher, but any makeup I make after that will just need to be seen in my presentation.

Things are going smoothly at the theater, as far as I can tell. 9 to 5 has started, Glenngary is ongoing, and though there are a few details still being ironed out, we've moved back to cleaning up around the theater now that the pre-show preparations have ended.

As for my makeup, here's a few things I'd love to get done, if I have the time and a model to work with:

1. The second part of the cyberpunk concept, or more
I have an idea for a face piece, which might also include a neck part if I'm working on someone other than myself. It will be based on the same concept as the arm piece, and if I get the chance to work on a cleaner concept for that, I might do that too.

2. A full-body zombie idea
I mentioned this last week, but it's dependent on my friend's time. It would definitely include nails and some kind of face piece, but might also include something like the spine effect from before or, if I can figure out how to make it, something on her stomach. I have a few ideas- whether I'll be able to test them is the problem.

If I had the time and the people, it might also be cool to do some kind of multiple person accident scene, but time's run out a lot faster than I expected, so that's likely not happening.

Thanks to everyone who's followed my blog until now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your incredible projects that you have done, and I hope you are able to do the others that you are looking forward to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been really awesome just seeing all your special effects! Hope you keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete